Pilot Crash Pilot Crash

offensively bad

This is just clipart with motion tweens. I'll give you a "0" instead of an X since it is your first though.

Keeblur Keeblur

This is shit.

Note to Will Stamper: You are no celebrity. Your movies have been mediocre at best, and your faking of your own death was completely tasteless.
I didn't think much of it at the time, I was just happy that I wouldn't have to see anymore "StreetLife" style shitty movies/sequels.
And by the way, I know many people who have died of cancer and I don't find it humorous that you would play off of it for laughs.
Go fuck yourself, Will.

The Final Task The Final Task

Make more please!!!

By God, this is the best movie at newgrounds. No other movies quite show the versatility of flash quite like this. The file is large, the movie is short. But hell, it's all justified. Art is Life.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

there's a difference between challenging and hard

The controls in the "monkey game" are total shit. Maybe its just my keyboard, but I found that I was constantly NOT jumping when I clearly pressed the jump key or sliding off the edge when I merely tapped forward. Furthermore, if I take the time to try and be cautious and make up for the god-awful control, the timer runs out and I am nowhere near the goal score. The monkey appears to fall through the platforms sometimes when it clearly landed. Sometimes tapping forward causes the monkey to run clear off of the platform.

I spent fifteen minutes the first time through and was able to beat every part of the game. Then I spent a full twenty to thirty minutes on the monkey game alone untile I walked away out of sheer frustration. No amount of skill could beat that game. I'm certain anyone could beat it once, given a small amount of luck and a large amount of time. But I'd like to know if anyone including yourself has been able to beat it twice in a row?

If you doubt my credibility, know that I beat ninja gaiden the first day I bought it (on normal). I'm not unfamiliar with a "challenge" but this goes beyond that.

Trust me the rest of the game, however amusing is quickly forgotten after a near half hour of this seizure inducing platform gaming. Take this review as a warning; we have better things to do with out time.

In the future be more careful as you walk the line between "fun" and "pointless".

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

Should be #1

The fact that this is interactive makes it shine way above other flash "movies". I tip my hat to you, good sir!